A fire in a soap factory causes the evacuation of the inhabitants of Daoudiat in Marrakech – Today 24

A fire broke out this Saturday in the basement of a soap factory, located in the second unit of the Daoudiat neighborhood in Marrakech, which mobilized security services and civil protection teams.

The fire broke out at the beginning of the accident with a large gas cylinder, due to gas leaking from it, before the flames spread to other areas, causing the basement floor, which contains highly flammable, and will cause serious material losses in the clothes and belongings of the clients.

The security services had to evacuate the residents of the area near the factory, in anticipation that the fire would reach neighboring homes, at a time when civil protection elements intervened to put out the fire and prevent the loss of lives.